WoodenHaptics Forum

Open discussion forum for haptic device crafting, using the WoodenHaptics Starting Kit or other means.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-29 10:51:50

targettessa

City Building video Games

There are heaps of of city building games offered on the gaming market. Which is your most favoured and why? What do you most enjoy about your favourite?

#2 2019-03-29 10:52:03

jacksonbeacons

Re: City Building video Games

Last played Subnautica on PC; really loving its take on the crafting/survival genre. That, and the stark tone shifts between hatching Cuddlefish and the primal dread of trying to avoid Leviathans in the pitch dark. ?

#3 2019-03-29 10:52:19

obsoletesoast

jacksonbeacons wrote:

Last played Subnautica on PC; really loving its take on the crafting/survival genre. That, and the stark tone shifts between hatching Cuddlefish and the primal dread of trying to avoid Leviathans in the pitch dark. ?

I played a competitive Counter Strike: Global Offensive match. It started excellent in the beginning until the enemy team realized that they were going to lose and some noob turned his aimbot on. Jeez, these little kids with hacks are very annoying and funny.

#4 2019-03-29 10:52:50

targettessa

Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I have played 3 competitive matches today. I won one, another finished tied and the last one we lost because they were hackers and 2 people of our team abandoned the match. I really hate noobs with hacks and people who just join and leave but whatever...

#5 2019-03-29 10:53:26

obsoletesoast

targettessa wrote:

Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I have played 3 competitive matches today. I won one, another finished tied and the last one we lost because they were hackers and 2 people of our team abandoned the match. I really hate noobs with hacks and people who just join and leave but whatever...

When do you often purchase games (if at all lel)? Do you purchase them physicially or digitally? Do you pre order or do you purchase after a while during a sale?

#6 2019-03-29 10:59:24

targettessa

Counter Strike one.6 este international organization joc DE tip Shooter , DE fapt este cel mai well-liked joc atomic number 29 impuscaturi , aparut prin 2003 , versiunea precedenta fiind Counter Strike one.5! Acest joc este unul care se face in echipa ! Exista o echipa DE Teroristi si una DE Contra Teroristi , in care echipa CT trebuie Storm Troops salveze ostaticii DE la echipa Terro , in schimb primind anumite sume DE bani pentru a putea Storm Troops iti cumperi arme si accesorii. Se poate juca si atomic number 29 boti , multi inca folosesc botii pentru a invata acest joc mai European hop .

download cs 1.6

Board footer